Make sure your firearm skills are honed and up-to-date in today’s fast-paced world. Our Firearms Requalification course will enable your firearm skills to be as good, if not better, than they once were. Holders of a BSIS Firearms License must REQUALIFY 4 times in a 2 year period at least 4 months apart. There are additional costs for additional calibers.
All range fees and ammunition costs are the responsibility of the guard.
Ammo & Range Fees NOT INCLUDED.
Firearms Re-qualification Schedule
For the lifetime of your firearm card, BSIS requires:
- two requalifications each year,
- a total of 4 requalifications in two years
- an exam, given on every requalification
- renewal fee every 2 years ($98)
All of the Above
- no less than four months apart
- no more than six months apart